Dates to Remember!
With so many changes to our schedule and things that have gone on over this year we are excited to put a few dates before you to mark down on your calendar. We're so blessed to have a busy church calendar and hope that you'll make plans to participate in all that the Lord has available for His people in the ministry of CBC.
With all of these we will be putting out more information regarding each as they get closer, but we hope this will helpful in planning the busy weeks ahead!
First, remember there is no November 11 in observance of Veterans Day. However, we have a lot to look forward to over the coming months:
- Nov 22 - Lord's Table Observed in the 6:30PM service
- Dec. 4-5 - Young Adult Fellowship
- Dec. 5 - Children's Program Practice Older kids
- Dec. 12 - Children's Program Practice All Kids
- Dec. 13 - Christmas Program and The Lord's Table in the 10:30AM service
- Dec. 23 - NO SERVICE
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve Service
- Dec. 27 no PM service
- Dec. 30 no PM service
Finally, we're excited to announce the rescheduled date for our Marriage Conference - though it's still a ways out - we hope you'll go ahead and begin making plans to join us!
Jan. 15-16 - Marriage Conference